Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

23/8/17

Dear love of mine…

            http://www.fanfunwithdamianlewis.com/?p=21094#comment-29334



We first met on a ship full of  brides. There I fell in love with your eyes, your greek “S’agapo”… your deep kiss…
Then you became a part of my  “Life”… I was your apple of your farm…
I started searching your career… Digging I found out that you were once a telemarketer selling car alarms, a job you detested. You appeared in Robinson Crusoe (1997) as Patrick Conner. Jonathan Kent‘s production of Hamlet, playing Laertes.
This production was seen by Steven Spielberg, who later cast you as Richard Winters in Band of Brothers, the first role of several that required you to have a credible American accent! And I am melting… Subsequently, you portrayed Soames Forsyte in the ITV series The Forsyte Saga which earned you rave reviews… You returned to the US to star in Dreamcatcher, a Stephen King film about a man who becomes possessed by an evil alien. The character is American but when possessed he takes on a British accent 🙂 On the heels of this role, you starred in Keane as a New Yorker with a fragile mental state who is searching for his missing daughter. Despite the film’s poor box-office performance, the role won you rave reviews,too.
I ordered everything you were in and have them on a hard disk…
Nicholas Brody became my  love… I hated that you were “killed” that soon by the script writers… I cried like a little kid, I hated them for sure… Now I watch your baby girl who is growing and looks like you… LOL!



source: tv.com

And I’m proud of you getting better and better as a great actor that you are.. Wolf HallBillions and lots of wins and nominations to come…
Besides, you deserve the Oscar, too… no doubt  at all! Wish from the bottom of my heart that you get it!
Digging a little bit more for your early life, I’ve read about your family, your father and your mother’s loss… and your siblings, your brothers and your sister.
And bad news… you are  married with  2 kids… 🙂 Even you were single there wasn’t a chance to be with me…but darling everybody has the right to  dream… Wish  you, nothing but the best and only the best! To all four of you!
Much love,
A fan of yours

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: